A MOTHER’S HELPER PACKAGE– $250
- Assistance exploring options for a birth plan and the creation of either a written or graphic plan to use at your birth.
- Phone and email access to discuss questions and concerns, or simply to chat about your pregnancy experience and a sympathetic ear when you need to let out all the emotions of pregnancy.
- Support with creating a baby registry.
- A letter to guests with suggestions for ways they can help when visiting.
- Creation of an online resource for friends and family to sign up to offer support after the birth (food, childcare assistance, home care)
- One postpartum visit of up to two hours to support in newborn care and questions.