Give yourself the chance to connect deeply with your baby and find support in others during the postpartum year which brings many challenges and hurdles. Infant massage classes will teach you the strokes and routine to massage your baby. Discussions and information portion of each session is intended to support the needs of families in attendance at the class. Group, semi-private, and private classes available.
This five week series is only $125:
Tuesdays: July 19, 26, August 2, 9, 16
Saturdays: July 23, 30, August 6, 13, 20
*Minimum of 4 families are needed for groups to run as scheduled.
Get your friends together! Small groups of 4- 6 families who sign up together are welcome to suggest a schedule which best suits them. Groups of 5 or 6 who register together receive $25 discount per family.
What are the benefits of infant massage classes?
- Improve your communication with your baby
- Stimulate the circulatory, digestive, immune, nervous, and respiratory systems
- Relief of gas, constipation and colic symptoms
- Improve infant’s body awareness
- Improved sleep patterns which help baby sleep longer
- Decrease hypersensitivity and hyperactivity
- Reduce postpartum depression when paired with counseling
- Helps infants with low tone and touch sensitivity
Who should take infant massage classes?